Dr. Henry Krull, a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, treats injuries and conditions affecting the upper and lower extremities. Dr. Krull is experienced in treatment and interventions to restore function and relieve pain resulting from fractures, complex lacerations, arthritis, and sports injuries. He is a member of Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Alaska State Medical Association, Alaska Orthopedic Society, and Anchorage Orthopedic Society.
Dr. Krull is a Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who moved from California to Soldotna in 1999 to start his orthopaedic practice.
His interests include hunting, fishing, skiing, photography, boating, and family activities with his wife and 3 now-grown children.
Dr. Krull’s office is located at Kenai Peninsula Orthopedics 291 Fireweed Street, Soldotna. Please call (907) 262-6454 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Krull, or you may contact the Surgery Center of Kenai for assistance at (907) 335-2580.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001; re-certification in 2011
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Alaska State Medical Association
- Alaska Orthopedic Society
- Anchorage Orthopedic Society
Education & Credentials
- B.S. in Physiology, Minor in exercise biomechanics - University of California
- MD - Northwestern University
- Residency - Orthopedic Surgery, Los Angeles County, USC Medical Center 1994-1999