Dr. Krull is a Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who moved from California to Soldotna in 1999 to start his orthopaedic practice.
His interests include hunting, fishing, skiing, photography, boating, and family activities with his wife and 3 now-grown children.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001; re-certification in 2011
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Alaska State Medical Association
- Alaska Orthopedic Society
- Anchorage Orthopedic Society
Education & Credentials
- B.S. in Physiology, Minor in exercise biomechanics - University of California
- MD - Northwestern University
- Residency - Orthopedic Surgery, Los Angeles County, USC Medical Center 1994-1999