Solomon M. Pearce DO is the Interventional Pain Management Specialist in charge of Independence Pain Therapy. He is double board-certified in both Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He has been helping patients with numbness, tingling, and pain for more than 15 years. He specializes in finding the source of patients’ pain and doing everything possible to maximize their ability to function. Before his fellowship training, he was a US Naval Flight Surgeon with deployments in both Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. He has been published in the leading medical journals including the Journal of the American Medical Association as well as internationally.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Pearce, please call (907) 283-4633 or you may contact the Surgery Center of Kenai for assistance at (907) 335-2580. Dr. Pearce’s office is in Kenai at Independence Health Primary Care, 100 Trading Bay Rd. Suite 8, Kenai.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as Pain Medicine
Education & Credentials
- BS, Biology at Wake Forest University
- DO, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Baylor University Medical Center
- Fellowship - Pain Medicine, Oklahoma University Medical Center